Blood pressure readings:
- Click into the NIBP section on the main screen to bring up the NIBP set up menu.
- Change measure mode and inflation mode to AUTO
- Select the interval of your choice — 1-5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, or all the way up to every 480 minutes.
- To set trigger printing based off the automatic blood pressure readings, go into the main menu and select maintenance
- Go to user maintain, use the password “ABC,” and select other set ups
- Turn NIBP trigger recording on
*only available with iM50-80