NOTE: This process applies to the following EdanUSA Patient Monitors:
- EdanUSA iM Series
- iM8, iM50, iM60, iM70, iM80
To turn on the CO2 module function (if purchased), you will need to follow this step by step procedure:
- Press Main Menu
- Next, Select Maintenance
- Then, Select Factory Maintain
- Enter Password: 998
- (Default is 998, if needed call our service team for your specific factory maintain password)
- Once password is entered, click Module Select
- Finally, Toggle CO2 from “Off” to “C5Side”
- Your EdanUSA Patient Monitor should now have the CO2 parameter enabled.
- Reboot your EdanUSA Patient Monitor.
- Go to Module Switch and turn on the parameter to have it show on the display screen.
If you are still having difficulty viewing the CO2 measurement, please give our support team a call for further troubleshooting.