NOTE: This process applies to the following EdanUSA Patient Monitors:
- EdanUSA iM Series
- iM8, iM50, iM60, iM70, iM80
- EdanUSA X Series
- X8, X10, X12
Once your EdanUSA Patient Monitor is powered on:
- Use the Selector Knob or Touch Screen to select the Heart Rate (HR) / ECG Tile.
- Once clicked, the ‘ECG Setup’ Menu should appear on screen.
- Scroll down to ‘Electrode Type’ and select between ‘3 Electrodes’ or ‘5 Electrodes’ option, based on your configuration.
- Exit out of the ECG Setup Menu to save settings.
- Your EdanUSA Patient Monitor should now be configured correctly and match your lead cable.