The SD3 Plus Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler offers superior performance for a great value. With excellent sensitivity, complete interchangeability, and high durability, the SD3 series Ultrasonic Pocket Dopplers is ideal for routine fetal heart rate detection.
The SD3 Plus is designed for auscultation (intermittent listening) of fetal sound. The 2 or 3 MHz waterproof probes can be used for the detection of fetal heart rate as a general indication of fetal well being and also to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The unit can also be equipped with 4MHz or 8 MHz probes for vascular diagnosis.
- Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery ensures long working time
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 2 MHz probe with deep penetration for late term-pregnancy and overweight patients
- 3 MHz probe may detect fetal heartbeat as early as 9 weeks
- AA batteries compatible
- Unique charger stand design for organized storage
- Automatic power-off while putting the probe back to the rack (SD3 PLUS & SD3 PRO)
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- Normal AA batteries for easy replacements
- Bright OLED screen with real-time FHR display
- 4/5/8MHz probe for blood flow detection
There are no reviews yet.