SonoTrax Dopplers are easy to use ultrasonic dopplers that allow mothers and health care professionals to retrieve a fetal heart rate (FHR). The SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler provides caregivers with a cost-effective solution to meet routine obstetric and vascular requirements.
The Basic A is versatile, operating the unit with 4MHz or 8MHz probes also allow for vascular diagnosis.
Sonotrax Basic A is a high-performance model with an FHR digital LCD backlight display. These have an audio output, which can be connected with earphones or recorders.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Supports 2MHZ,3MHZ,4MHZ, 5MHZ, 8MHZ waterproof probes
- Real-time automatic and manual FHR
- Long time continuous use (about 8h)
- Automatic power-off