The hand-held Edan SD3 Vascular Doppler is used for the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. The SD3 Vascular Pocket Doppler is compact and versatile: Its portability allows for the effective assessment of both venous and arterial diseases. This SD3 model is compatible with 4/5/8MHz probes which can help to assess deep and superficial blood vessels. Thus providing a strong audible signal with less noise.
- Plug-and-play, waterproof interchangeable probes
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 4/5/8MHz probe for blood flow detection
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- AA battery compatibility
- Unique charger stand design