The SD3 Lite Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler offers superior performance for a great value. With excellent sensitivity, complete interchangeability, and high durability, the SD3 series Ultrasonic Pocket Dopplers is ideal for routine fetal heart rate detection.
The SD3 Lite is designed for auscultation (intermittent listening) of fetal sound. The 2 or 3 MHz waterproof probes can be used for the detection of fetal heart rate as a general indication of fetal well being and also to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
- Plug-and-play, waterproof interchangeable probes
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 2 MHz probe with deep penetration for late term-pregnancy and overweight patients
- 3 MHz probe may detect fetal heartbeat as early as 9 weeks
- AA batteries compatible
- Unique charger stand design for organized storage