- Check the age parameters on the display banner on the top of the screen
- ADU stands for Adult
- PED stands for Pediatric
- NEO stands for Neonate
- Check that the cuff size you have entered in matches your patient type
- It needs to be set to ADU for adult cuff or PED with a child cuff.
- *If they do not match, use the “hot key” in the top right-hand corner (with the adult and baby icons) to toggle through the different patient types and choose the correct one.
* If your “hot key” is set to print rather than patient type, you can change it to patient in the user maintain menu. Select maintain in system menu, enter 9981 password into user maintain. In next menu set hot key to patient and then repeat steps 2-3.